1. In salvation only through Jesus Christ.
Acts 4:12; John 14:6
2. That salvation is received by grace alone, through faith in the death, burial, and resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ; and that there is no other way to be saved.
I Peter 3:18; I Corinthians 15:1-4; Ephesians 2:8
3. In the verbal impression, inerrancy, and authority of the scriptures.
II Peter 1:20,21; II Timothy 3:16
4. Man was created in the image of God.
Genesis 9:6; 1:27
5. Through the sin of Adam, the first man, all men are sinners.
Romans 5:12; 3:23; Ephesians 2:1
6. There is one God who manifests Himself as FATHER, SON, AND HOLY GHOST.
I John 5:7; Deuteronomy 6:4; Genesis 1:26; John 10:30; 4:24
7. God became incarnated in the flesh as the Lord Jesus Christ, conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary.
John 1:1, 14, 18; Matthew 1:21-23; I John 5:20
8. Every true believer born of the Spirit can have full assurance of salvation in Christ.
John 3:5,6; I John 5:12,13; John 3:16
9. Every believer is called to live a Holy life, and to the spreading of the Gospel.
I Peter 1:15,16; Matthew 28:19,20; Mark 16:15; I Corinthians 6:17
10. In the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues, essential for every believer.
Acts 2:38; 10:44-48; Luke 11:13; Acts 19:1-6; I Corinthians 12:7
11. In the promised return of Christ, the hope of the Church.
Titus 2:13 I Thessalonians 1:10; Acts 1:10; II John 14:3; I Thessalonians 4:13-18
12. Marriage is an ordinance and sacrament of the church ordained and established by God. Marriage is exclusively the legal union of one man and one woman, in which such union is a lifetime commitment.
Genesis 2:18, 22-25
13. Legitimate sexual relations are exercised solely within marriage.
Leviticus 20:10; I Corinthians 7:2
14. Gender is providentially assigned by God at birth and corresponds with the individual’s genetic and biological design, which, by God’s wisdom, permeates every cells of the human frame.
Genesis 1:27; Genesis 2:22