LIVES WITH THE
WORD OF GOD
AT PRAISE you will find a family friendly atmosphere, filled with heartfelt praise and worship and a "life maximizing" Word from God!
Praise is a result of 30+ years of ministry. Our mission is to develop a prosperous people by leading them to Christ, teaching them of Him and His ways, and maximizing their lives with the Word of God. We teach, motivate and empower people so that their lives will be Maximized. The Word of God is shared in power and demonstration of the Holy Spirit. We strongly believe in evangelism, Christian education and global missions.
Our Vision here at Praise is to develop a prosperous people by leading them to Christ teaching them of Him and His ways and maximizing their lives in the Word of God!
But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty. Matt 13:23
Apostle Patrick T. Randolph is the founder and holds a Doctor of Religious Philosophy degree. He is serious about the things of God, yet a fun loving, humorous minister of God's Word. Renewing the mind is his favorite subject.
Prophet Pam founded and directs S.T.A.R. Women of God. She is a Prophet to the nations, Doctor of Religious Philosophy, veteran of the U.S. Army, author, mother and grandmother.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. In salvation only through Jesus Christ.
Acts 4:12; John 14:6
2. That salvation is received by grace alone, through faith in the death, burial, and resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ; and that there is no other way to be saved.
I Peter 3:18; I Corinthians 15:1-4; Ephesians 2:8
3. In the verbal impression, inerrancy, and authority of the scriptures.
II Peter 1:20,21; II Timothy 3:16
4. Man was created in the image of God.
Genesis 9:6; 1:27
5. Through the sin of Adam, the first man, all men are sinners.
Romans 5:12; 3:23; Ephesians 2:1
6. There is one God who manifests Himself as FATHER, SON, AND HOLY GHOST.
I John 5:7; Deuteronomy 6:4; Genesis 1:26; John 10:30; 4:24
7. God became incarnated in the flesh as the Lord Jesus Christ, conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary.
John 1:1, 14, 18; Matthew 1:21-23; I John 5:20
8. Every true believer born of the Spirit can have full assurance of salvation in Christ.
John 3:5,6; I John 5:12,13; John 3:16
9. Every believer is called to live a Holy life, and to the spreading of the Gospel.
I Peter 1:15,16; Matthew 28:19,20; Mark 16:15; I Corinthians 6:17
10. In the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues, essential for every believer.
Acts 2:38; 10:44-48; Luke 11:13; Acts 19:1-6; I Corinthians 12:7
11. In the promised return of Christ, the hope of the Church.
Titus 2:13 I Thessalonians 1:10; Acts 1:10; II John 14:3; I Thessalonians 4:13-18
12. Marriage is an ordinance and sacrament of the church ordained and established by God. Marriage is exclusively the legal union of one man and one woman, in which such union is a lifetime commitment.
Genesis 2:18, 22-25
13. Legitimate sexual relations are exercised solely within marriage.
Leviticus 20:10; I Corinthians 7:2
14. Gender is providentially assigned by God at birth and corresponds with the individual’s genetic and biological design, which, by God’s wisdom, permeates every cells of the human frame.
Genesis 1:27; Genesis 2:22